District Meeting – August 9, 2018, 6:30 PM at Atonement Lutheran Church
Commissioner Meeting Packet
- Commissioner Meeting Agenda
- August 9, 2018 6:30 PM @ Atonement Lutheran Church
- Joint Commissioner and Committee Meeting from 6:30 – 7:00
- 7:00 Commissioner Meeting
- Roll Call
- High Points – YPT 2 and Recruitment
- Quick Review of Service Plans – RJ Wilson
- Discussion of Pack Assignments and School Night – Jenna Bentrop and RJ Wilson
- Monthly Training Topic – Reaffirming Duty to God – RJ Wilson
- Roundtable Update – Alan, Anne, Harry, David (YPT Training in September)
- Tiger and Lion Update – Frank Matthews (Bobcat Academies)
- New Commissioner Role – Training and Awards – John Wiedenmann
A note from Council Commissioner Robert Kline:
Robert N. Kline
Unit Commissioner Service Plans:
Please review the following Monthly Service Plans. These service plans have just about everything a Unit would need to be brought up to date on what’s happening at the Council and District.
Commissioner Pack Assignments:
Below you will find the latest list Jenna and I have been working on to make sure we have all Pack Commissioner Assignments listed correctly. Please review this list. We will talk about it in our meeting as well.
School Night Schedule:
Below is the latest and greatest school night schedule. Your assistance with School Night is appreciated.
August 2018 Training Topic:
Reaffirming our Duty to God