Commissioners: This is the site where you can keep up with all the information relevant to you and your units.
Temporary Structure Change
Due to requirements outlined below, for the time being, the Shawnee Trails District Commissioner Corps is going to take a step back to fundamental unit service. During the January District Commissioners Meeting all members of the existing Commissioner Corps will be randomly assigned a Pack. It will be the responsibility of the Commissioner to complete a detailed assessment with the leadership of the Pack no later than March 1, 2018. All commissioners, without regard to station, longevity or title will be required to participate in this activity.
Dates and Times:
- January 4, 2018: Shawnee Trails District Roundtable Meeting.
- January 11, 2018: Shawnee Trails District Commissioners Meeting. Atonement Lutheran Church.
- February 1, 2018: Shawnee Trails District Roundtable Meeting.
- February 8, 2018: Shawnee Trails District Commissioners Meeting. Atonement Lutheran Church.
- March 1, 2018: Detailed Pack Assessments due.